Monday, April 6, 2009

I'M SO IMPORTANT

My only black friend happens to be totally enamored with my obvious white superiority and decided to dedicate a blog to me

http://iamawesomerthanandrew.blogspot.com/

It's a long title to write but it's totally worth it in my opinion. Nothing is more important than me, except for making fun of me. That's way more important.

PS.

Was chilling by the bus stop, totally casual, not expecting much, and this van drives by and they have front tinted windows. I fucking hate front-tinted windows, why do people have that shit? I'm not gonna say anything of value regarding this topic but I have a notable observation, it seems brown people love their front-tinted window. Is there some cultural thing I'm missing here?

contrary to popular belief, racist jokes are not cool,

but I will continue to use them.

1 comment:

  1. They're in Canada, too?

    Good GOD.

    Know what's awesome about awful black people, though? They kind of make good black people look even better, which is cool. I'm gonna go do a drive-by now

    ReplyDelete